Mission, Values, Vision
Our mission is to bring Hope, Healing and Honor to abused and neglected boys through the game of baseball.
The children attending Run Home Camps will experience hope, healing and honor like never before during this weeklong baseball camp in a private setting designed to create an all-star experience just for them!
- HOPE – The children will receive hope for today and optimism for a brighter tomorrow through individual attention in a loving, family environment as they are encouraged and celebrated throughout the week.
- HEALING – The boys experience healing through the common bond formed with other campers and through friendly, non-competitive baseball games that celebrate them as individuals and promote a healthy self-esteem.
- HONOR – A hero’s welcome awaits the children when they arrive! Great care is taken to provide memorable experiences that will last a lifetime. Some of the highlights include: well- balanced, delicious meals; a personalized photo album; a birthday party with individual gifts; and other unforgettable experiences.
Our values are Excellence, Optimism, and Kids First.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive to provide a superior camp experience for everyone involved.
- OPTIMISM – We will remain positive and look for the good in each of our campers and our daily activities.
- KIDS FIRST – It's ALL about the kids! Every camp moment and decision is viewed with a, "What is best for the kids?" approach.